Call: (248) 544-8000 or see Email Form below
How Do I Know If I Have A Lemon?

1.   Vehicle serviced 3 to 4 times for similar problems;


2.   30 days in the shop during its first year.
How Does Your Firm Help Me?

We help you get a REFUND, a REPLACEMENT, or
CASH compensation by:

1.   Pre-Lawsuit - An "Out-of-Court", informal,
settlement negotiation of the matter with the
manufacturer and/or the selling dealership.

2.   Lemon Lawsuit - A formal Complaint filed with the

Court to facilitate a settlement, or take the matter
to trial to get the remedy you seek.
How Do I Get Help?
Call: (248) 310-5442 or (248) 544-8000

Fax: 248-928-0909

Email: tgorman@GormanLawGroup.com

162 E. Main Street
Northville,  MI  48167
How Much Does It Cost To Get Help?

FEES, and reimburse you for the court costs.  The
Lemon Law was designed to make the vehicle
manufacturer pay the costs and attorney fees of a
consumer who buys a defective vehicle.  In other
cases, a negligent or fraudulent dealership can also be
made to pay the costs and fees.  If we don't get you
acceptable results, we don't get paid.  Win or lose, you
will not owe us any attorney fees.  And we are happy
to put this in writing.   
Need More Lemon Law Information?

If you have more questions, please contact us for free
information, or click here:
This link will take you to the Frequently Asked
Questions page set up by the Michigan Attorney
General's Office.  They did a very nice job of
answering the questions, and providing basic
The Michigan Lemon Law:

To read the actual Michigan Lemon Law, Click here:
This link will take you to the website of the Michigan
Legislature who drafted the New Motor Vehicle

Warranties Act, more commonly known as, the
Lemon Law.
What If My Vehicle Doesn't Fit The Lemon Law?

If you have problems with your new or used vehicle,
there are other laws that can help you, even if the
Lemon Law doesn't apply.  Such as, the Michigan
Consumer Protection Act, U.C.C. Breach of Warranty,
Michigan Service & Repair Act, and the Federal
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.
Call: (248) 310-5442 or (248) 544-8000 for help.

To find out if you have a lemon, breached warranty,
CPA violation, or other claim we can help you with,
please contact us as soon as possible.  Feel free to
email us, or fill out the form below and tell us about
your vehicle.  In the "Additional Comments" section tell
us what specific problems you are having, as well as
any written or oral communications you have had with
the manufacturer, dealer, or other party.  Your
information WILL NOT be used or shared with anyone
outside this law firm without your express permission.
Do You Have A Lemon?
Lemon Car
Lemon Law Attorney
Lemon Law Lawyer
A Proven Strategy
Contact Us
First Name:
Last Name:
Address Line 1:
Zip Code:
Daytime Phone:
Evening Phone:
E-mail Address:
Vehicle Model:
Vehicle Year:
Current Mileage:
No. of repair visits:
Days out of service:
Additional Comments:
See Email Form Below:
Email Form Below: